Planning for unexpected events…
When planning their financial path through life to retirement and beyond, many people overlook, underestimate or even deliberately ignore the risk and possible impact of unplanned life events that could affect their financial objectives and strategies. These risks could include:
- Loss of income during an extended period of illness or injury
- Costs incurred while you recover from a “dread disease”
- Permanent income loss through long-term illness or disability
- Your dependant’s loss of income through your premature death
- Business viability while you are ill and can’t earn an income
We will examine each new client’s need for protection against these risks and, if necessary, recommend appropriate insurance by reviewing different company policies and helping you work out how much “cover” you need.