Your Financial Planners
Financial Planning Expertise
Julie has been a financial planner for over 29 years.
Julie specialises in giving advice to individuals and families in the following areas:
- Pre-retirement planning
- Cash flow management
- Wealth accumulation
- Superannuation and rollovers
- Retirement planning
- Centrelink entitlements
- Tax effective investment strategies
- Risk protection
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Justice of the Peace
Professional Memberships and Positions
- Fellow of Financial Planning Association of Australia (FFPA)
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Chair of the Institute of Financial Advisors (NZ)
- Distinguished Service Award
- FPA Life Membership Award
Lucas has been a financial adviser for 7 years.
Lucas specialises in giving advice to individuals and famileis in the following areas:
- Pre-retirement Planning
- Superannuation and Rollovers
- Wealth Accumulation
- Cash Flow Management
- Retirement Planning
- Centrelink Entitlements
- Tax Effective Investment Strategies
- Risk Protection
- Diploma of Financial Services
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services
- Financial Planning Association AFP
Administration Assistant (Full time)
Porsha joined Berry Financial Services in July 2015.
Porsha is currently completing a Bachelor of Commerce, Majoring in Financial Planning with Deakin University
Porshas’ role is to support our clients with general enquiries, withdrawals, shares, detailed portfolio enquiries, Centrelink and administrative requirements.
Porsha looks forward to helping with your next Portfolio inquiry.
Administration Assistant (Casual)
Amanda joined Berry Financial Services in March 2017
Amanda’s role is to support our clients with general enquiries, withdrawals, term deposits and administration requirements.
Amanda would be pleased to make you an appointment for you next consultation and/or discuss any general portfolio enquiries.